- What was LCAN?
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Training contracts
- Pupillages and tenancy
- Inns of Court
- Alternative careers
- Contacts & resources
- Housing Law Advice
- Law Training Contracts
- Careers Advice Lawyers
What advice and help did LCAN offer?
LCAN, the Law Careers Advice Network, primar aims was to promote and enhance understanding in the student population in schools, further and higher education institutions about the opportunities available to those who wish to pursue a career in law.
What was the Law Careers Advice Network?
The Law Careers Advice Network (LCAN) was a partnership of all those involved in providing careers advice to law students and individuals considering a career in law. The partnership involves
- Trainee Solicitors Group (TSG);
- Representatives from the four Inns of Court and practising barristers from the six Circuits;
- Young Solicitors Group (YSG);
- Young Barristers' Committee (YBC);
- Institute of Career Guidance (ICG);
- Independent Schools Careers Organisation (ISCO).
- The Law Society of England and Wales;
- The Bar Council;
- The Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX);
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS);
- Law teachers in university law schools;
- Law Society regional offices